Friday, March 20, 2015

Bib & Tucker - a birthday celebration by the sea.



























I am a little late on writing this review, but I love Bib & Tucker so much I needed to still put this up before I head off on my next adventure to the USA. We went to Bib & Tucker for my dad's birthday earlier this month and rolled out of there satisfied customers that will only brag about the joint to more and more people. 

I have been a major B&T enthusiast from the get go.  It incorporates all my loves at the one venue - beach, amazing food, amazing drinks, fairly decent service and hunky sports stars that co-own the joint. PERRRFECT.  You can find the place on Leighton Beach on top of the beach club, overlooking the beautiful sea. The place has a funky and laid back vibe, perfect for any occasion whether it be a birthday, romantic dinner or a simple catch up with friends. 

We decided to share tapas and a few small meals - just in case someone had something amazing and we couldn't bare to have just one bite.

We had
-Woodfired Margharita Pizza
-Handmade Potato Fried (with yummy garlicky aioli) 
-Beetroot, Fetta and Spinach salad 
-King Prawns (FAVOURITE)
-Pulled Pork Mexican Pizza (FAVOURITE)
-Pork Belly Sliders (the soft shell crab sliders are also amazing)
-Smokey Chorizo
-Lime Cerviche Tostada's (FAVOURITE)

I have noted my favourite's, however I could probably label the whole menus as my favourite, the food is that good (BAGUS!)

Negatives

-look I loooove the place and I rave on about it to people all the time.  However, if you are like me that likes to have unplanned sporadic meals around Perth I would urge you to book in advance for once, especially over holidays and weekends.  I have tried multiple times to rock up to B&T without a booking and have been turned away with a waiting sheet of a waiting sheet for a table, especially at breakfast time.  
-Some of the waitresses can be a little short, and aren't always the most attentive especially when you have finished a drink or are trying to make eye contact to order another.  Not very surprising for Perth service, but I feel like this is something that needs to change. 

Coming up; My Bali Adventure.....

Tahnee xx

Bib & Tucker on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment